In order for Neighborhood Sun Services to fully compensate you for your sales we require two (2) items.

  1. Completed Direct Deposit Form
  2. Completed W-9 including a United States Social Security Number (SSN) or an Employer Identification Number (EIN). 

IRS regulations require that we issue 1099 forms to certain companies and individuals. In order to accurately prepare these forms, we are required to obtain and maintain form W-9 for all of our Community Solar Advocates.

To ensure that you are compensated for your sales, please be sure to complete your Direct Deposit form by clicking the "Get Paid!" button below.

Once you have complete your Direct Deposit form, you will receive an email from the accounting team containing your electronic W-9 for you to complete.


If you have any questions about these forms please feel free to email us at and we'd be happy to walk you through the process.


Click Here to Get Paid!