Outside Sales Representative
Does working in an exciting industry that is making a difference in the fight against climate change excite you? Do you have a passion for making our environment better for this generation and the ones that follow? If you’re excited about career growth, community outreach, and being out in your community spreading the good word about renewable energy, then this is the job for you.
We are seeking in-the-field Environmental Advocates to spread the word about Maryland's Clean Energy Initiative. You will be out in the field talking with individuals, providing information, setting return appointments and enrolling subscribers into the Maryland State Community Solar Farms Program.
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive training and support
- Flexible work schedule
- Huge environmental impact
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Leadership development and advancement opportunities
- Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently or in team setting
- Positive, energetic, and a team player
- A valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel within a 40 minute radius of your home
- Highly motivated personality with a must-save the planet attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advocate mindset
- Willingness to work outdoors, at events or in a retail setting
- Experience in outside community outreach is preferred, but event staff, sales, customer service, appointment setting, lead generation or simply the desire to learn will be considered.
- You care about our planet and enjoy working within your community
- You are a motivated self-starter
- Technologically savvy and able to use an I-pad